Esalen Scholarship Application
Dear Future Participant,
Thank you for your interest in attending a program at the Esalen Institute. A vital part of Esalenʼs mission is to help those seeking to acquire the skills and knowledge to transform their lives and the world at large. Esalen is committed to making this possible through need-based scholarships. Resources for scholarship come from the generous contributions of the greater Esalen community, our Board of Trustees and the Friends of Esalen Program. Due to limited funds, scholarships are partial.
Please consider the following criteria before applying:
1. Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
2. Applications and the required documents must be received at least 45 days prior to the start date of the workshop you are requesting for consideration to attend.
3. All participants are required to demonstrate financial need. Please refer to the financial section of this application for guidelines.
4. We allow one scholarship per person per year.
5. Scholarship recipients will be asked to complete an online questionnaire about their experience at Esalen and the impact it has had on you and your world.
We wish you all the best on your journey and If you someday find yourself in a different financial position, please consider donating back to this fund to give someone else the opportunity to participate.
As of September 3, 2021, all guests, students, staff, residents, and faculty are required to provide proof of vaccination. All guests and students must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival. Guests and students who fail to provide proof of vaccination upon arrival will not be allowed on campus and will risk forfeiting any refund. Valid proof of vaccination includes: your original vaccine card or a photo of your original vaccine card. Please see our website for our most up-to-date COVID-19 guidelines.